Thursday, June 30, 2011

Cruel New World: FN-1 to ship on July 7th

So far the pre-orders have been pretty good!  Thanks folks.  One day with my agent's permission, I might showcase the gallery of cover designs we went through until the current one was decided on.  One thing about your first published book:  you'll never look at any book the same way again.  Once you know how much goes into even a simple, short boring book, you'll still have respect for it.  Then you go and write a very involved and exciting book like the one I've written and its another story altogether. 

To tell the truth, I felt over my head a few times.  There has been very few times in my life that I've felt like I bit off too much.  Most of the time I adapt quickly and TCB.  This has taken some time to get used to and get into the swing of. 

I want to thank Mike Kiser again for keeping me focussed on what needs to be done.  I highly recommend him as an agent.  You know, I think if I had hooked up with the average book agent, this project would have died on the vine.  Meeting and working with Mike was a stroke of luck, pure and simple. 

So get ready for your copy to be in your hand, reader.  I can't wait to hear back from you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment